Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hello Again


It has been a long tome since you have heard from me through this medium, but with fashion week upon us, and my 24th birthday just days behind us, I thought what better  time for me to come out of hiding. I have always found summer to be a magical few months filled with balmy days that are meant for living loudly, loving completely, and dancing wildly. But now, with a pumpkin spice latte and the September issue in hand, it is time to get back to business. 

I have some pretty big plans for this coming fall, but here is a look at a bit of what I have been up to during my post free Summer:

I got engaged! (Eeek!)

Celebrated victories, birthdays, and Thursdays with close friends.
Photo credit: Cassi Lynn

and danced my tail off with some pretty fabulous friends.


5 comments:

  1. Where did you get that dress, Stylista? JHF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fabulous little site called Rent the Runway. I aboslutly reccomend them to anyone looking to get a dress for any special occasion! I will post about them later this month, fo anyone interested!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Who makes the dress? Its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is by Pencey.
      http://www.renttherunway.com/shop/designers/pencey_dresses/fiercemcjaggerdress

      Delete